Admission and registration at Diyar International Private School take place according to the regulations from the Ministry of Education, the age of acceptance and procedures as follows.
|KG 1||4 Years||Interview|
|KG 2||5 Years or completed KG 1||Interview|
|Grade 1||6 Years or completed KG 2||Entrance Exam|
|Grade 1 - 11||TC from the previous school||Entrance Exam|
* Acceptance for those who pass the Entrance Exams.
* Priority to those who have siblings in the School.
1. 4 passport-size photographs
2. Copy of birth certificate
3. Copy of applicant’s passport including valid UAE resident visa
4. Copy of Father’s passport including valid UAE resident visa
5. Copy of student’s Emirates ID
6. Copy of guardian’s Emirates ID
7. Copy of immunization record
8. Copy of previous school year report card from previous school
9. Original transfer documentation (must be attested if coming from outside of UAE)
* TC- (transfer certificate from another Emirate in the UAE must be attested in the Educational Area in the Emirate where the school is located.
*Outside UAE a transfer certificate must be attested by; the Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the country of origin, and UAE Embassy.
10. We request parents of new students to bring the original ID cards to register them in the SIS System; any delay will hinder the registration process and any incomplete applications cannot be processed.